Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 – Intermediate
Outlook is an essential office software and understanding it fully is the best way to keep your daily correspondence running smoothly. Whether you are new to Outlook or need a refresher, these practical tutorials will benefit anyone who uses email regularly to communicate.
This online course will help you learn tips and tricks for sending and organizing email, reducing inbox clutter, plus how to manage your calendar, contacts and tasks to maximize efficiency.
- Office management tips to monitor inbox size, set up auto-archive, search for and organize email in folders and groups.
- Best practices for sending, receiving and saving attachments.
- Set up email signatures and explore options such as read receipts and delayed send.
- Stay organized by using the calendar to schedule appointments, meetings and events.
- Add and group contacts; create, assign and filter tasks.
- Design Quick Steps to save time on repetitive yet unavoidable office tasks.
- Use mail merge to send personalized emails automatically to an entire list.
- Back up your Outlook file, export contacts and set up additional email accounts.