LEAN BUSINESS PLANNING MASTERCLASS
LEAN BUSINESS PLANNING MASTERCLASS:
Use LEAN Startup/growth tools to identify your customers and determine their needs.
Create value through customer focus!!! In this program, you will use LEAN Startup and growth tools to identify your customers and determine their needs.
You will analyze that information and incorporate it into a feasible business plan.
WRITTEN BUSINESS PLAN
A written business plan helps you control your business rather than letting it control you. Attend this workshop to learn the business planning process and start writing your plan. Discover how to target your market, analyze competitors, and examine your strengths and weaknesses.
Learn how to set goals and develop financial projections. At the end of the session, you should have a first draft of your plan. Includes a comprehensive business planning text valued at $45!
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and potential business owners who are planning to go into business, or have been in business less than three years but have never written a business plan, this workshop is for you.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
In this workshop, learn step-by-step how to write your business plan. Discover how to find the information you need, how to target your market, and how to develop financial projections.
By the end of the workshop you should have a first draft of your business plan. But most importantly, create a business plan to build your business right and enhance your likelihood of success.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
What is a Business Plan? The components of a business plan; Uses for a business plan; Business description; and Preparation for environmental analysis. In other words, you will gain mastery in the following:
- Competitive Analysis: Who are your competitors? What products/services do they provide? What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- Customer Analysis: Who are your key customers and prospects? What products/services do they purchase? How much do they buy?
- Internal Analysis: What are the strengths of your company? What are the weaknesses of your company? Key management profiles
- Goals and Strategies: Marketing and operational goals – Marketing/company strategies. Action plans/timetables – Financial Assumptions – Balance sheet assumptions – Income statement assumptions – Sales and revenue assumptions
- Executive Summary: What it is used for – What to include….
TAKE ACTION TODAY!!!
CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can add your name to the list of businesses that have benefited from our services.
Telephone: 1-780-468-3102 or 1-306-667-3880
75 Jennings Crescent Red Deer, AB T4P 4G1
4907 50th St Islay AB T0B 2J0
290 Moston Lane Manchester M40 9WB England or
Csillag Utca 50 Matraszolos 3068 Hungary (EU)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We provide business support services at an affordable price with measurable results. With over 30 years of successful hands-on business experience, we specialize in the areas of Corporate Training (in conjunction with leading subject-matter experts), Finance, Accounting, and Business Support Services.