PROJECT MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS & MICROSOFT PROJECT
The Project Management delivers practical, hands-on training in the core knowledge and skills of the discipline in practice today.
Developed by leading practitioners and educators, this comprehensive program combines industry expertise and best practices to provide a well-rounded training program for Project Managers and those pursuing a career in project management.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS?
Anyone who wants to improve his or her career or business prospects:
The target includes individuals who wish to develop project management skills and/or who want to pursue a formal role of project management in the workplace.
The target also includes employees who are assigned to work on project team(s) and task force(s) for defined projects as well as individuals who want to begin preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential in the future or write the PMI® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® exam and anyone else involved in one shape or another with projects.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Sell ideas and make presentations related to pitching a project
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualizing your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use project planning tools
EFFECTIVE PLANNING AND SCHEDULING
- Construct a network diagram
- Calculate the critical path of a project
- Use the Program Evaluation and Review Technique (PERT) to create estimates
- Plan for risks
- Create a communication plan
- Effectively allocate project resources
INTERMEDIATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan and execute/terminate a project
ADVANCED PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Help teams move through various stages to become a high-functioning unit
- Maximize productivity at team meetings
- Reward and motivate your team
- Develop and execute a communication plan
- Communicate with sponsors and executives more effectively
TAKE ACTION TODAY!!!
CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can add your name to the list of businesses that have benefited from our services.
Telephone: 1-506-704-2888 or 1-306-900-9097
75 Jennings Crescent Red Deer, AB T4P 4G1
4907 50th St Islay AB T0B 2J0
290 Moston Lane Manchester M40 9WB England or
Csillag Utca 50 Matraszolos 3068 Hungary (EU)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
We provide business support services at an affordable price with measurable results. With over 30 years of successful hands-on business experience, we specialize in the areas of Corporate Training (in conjunction with leading subject-matter experts), Finance, Accounting, and Business Support Services.